eCommerce website design is a specialist skill. It requires a greater amount of coding and development knowledge, plus it requires conversion optimisation knowledge. We have all these skills and more at Kiwi Website Design.
Here’s what our eCommerce website design services will do for you:
- Ensure you have an attractive, modern, professional, and fast loading site;
- The website will be SEO optimised to establish a good foundation for maximising organic search traffic;
- The website will also be optimised for your customers to ensure it is appealing to them;
- We will use our conversion rate knowledge to add calls to action and other elements that encourage visitors to buy from you;
- The shopping cart and checkout process will be optimised to ensure it is secure and trustworthy; and,
- We will integrate the website with any other systems you have, such as stock control or accounting software.
To find out more about eCommerce store design and how we can help you, please contact us today.
Essential Features of a Good eCommerce Website
- A good eCommerce website should have a look and feel that appeals to your audience
- It should look and work perfectly on all devices, including phones
- Effective eCommerce sites also have simple navigation and search tools to ensure visitors can quickly find the products they are looking for
- Product pages should showcase the product, making it look its best with attractive images, a good description, a feature list, and more
- Product pages should also have strong, impossible to miss, and easy to click/tap Add to Cart or Buy Now buttons
- The website should be fully integrated with your payment processing provider as well as with backend systems, such as accounting software
- The shopping cart and checkout process should be smooth, fast, and easy to use
- The shopping cart and checkout process should also be completely secure using SSL encryption
- Finally, the shopping cart and checkout should look secure to ensure the customer trusts you
Choosing a Developer for eCommerce Web Design
eCommerce website design is not the same as standard website design. Therefore, the first thing you should look for when choosing an eCommerce website developer is experience.
This applies whether you sell a handful of products or thousands. This is because the website developer needs not only technical experience, but also knowledge and experience of building websites that generate direct sales. In the eCommerce website design industry, we call this conversion rate optimisation.
Why You Should Choose Kiwi Website Design for eCommerce Web Development
- We are conversion rate optimisation specialists
- We have experience and knowledge of all major website platforms include WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, and more
- Our developers are skilled at creating the features you need as well as integrating the website with your existing systems
- Our designers are skilled at getting a deep understanding of your business, products, and customers, to ensure the design hits the mark – with your customers as well as with you
- We are SEO experts and will build SEO elements into your eCommerce website from the start
- We are conversion rate optimisation specialists – yep, we’ve had that one on the list already, but we like to repeat it because it is the most important one of all, i.e. we will build you an
- eCommerce website that gets sales
To discuss the website you want to build and to get a free quote for eCommerce website design, please call us now on 0800 932 669.