Great Website Design –the Key Component of Online Success
Whether you sell products online or not, you can find new customers for your business using online marketing. There are lots of marketing channels you can use to reach and convert those customers. Central to your success in achieving this objective, however, is your website, so it needs to be as good as possible. What is great website design in Auckland, though? Focus on the Goal There are lots of technical, structural, and design elements that make up a website. The most important thing to remember, however, is that every decision taken when designing your website must be focused on making your online marketing efforts a success. This applies to the colours you choose, the content you include, the design of the navigation, etc. Everything must have the right focus. This might sound like a straightforward approach, but when looking for website design Auckland, you’ll encounter a lot of designers whose objectives won’t be in line with yours. So, here’s the first tip – make sure you get a website designer who understands how to develop websites that generate leads and/or sales. Here are some pointers to help you determine if a website designer has your online success in mind. Usability and Navigation This is a huge topic, but the main points to consider are:
- Is the website super easy to use? For example, there shouldn’t be any requirement for pointers or tips as everything should be self-explanatory.
- Does the structure of the content and the design of the navigation make it quick and easy for users to find what they are looking for? Ideally, they should be able to find what they need in one or two clicks.
- Does the website work on mobile devices and is it as easy to use on mobile as it is on desktop? For example, are the buttons as easy to tap on with a finger as they are to click on with a mouse?
- Are key sections of your website smooth and fully functional? Contact forms and checkout processes are two of the most important as these are the sections that will help you generate sales.
- “Does this company understand what I need/the problem I have, and do they have a solution?”
- “Does this company have experience delivering similar solutions, i.e. will they be able to deliver on their promises?”
- “Do I trust this company?Do they have a good reputation in the industry?”
- Phone you
- Complete a contact form
- Send you an email
- Add a product to a shopping cart
- Buy a product