Do you have an idea for a new business or software product and need a developer to create it for you? Do you want a software solution that will improve a specific process in your business? Our web app development service is the solution.
Here are the advantages of getting a web app developed by the experienced Kiwi Website Design team:
- Customised functionality – the web app will feature the functionality you specify
- Attractive design – the web app will look clean and modern, plus it will feature your branding
- Access anywhere and on any device – one of the major benefits of a web app is the ability to access it from anywhere and on any device, provided you have an internet connection
- Easy to use – we’ll ensure the functionality and processes of the web app are intuitive and as easy to use as possible
- Scalable – we’ll build the app according to modern programming standards, so it can grow according to the needs of your business
- Flexible – the app will also be flexible, so you can add, remove, and change functionality according to your requirements and user feedback
Our team includes programmers, designers, and usability experts so we have the skills required to develop your idea and move it through the development cycle. Our team also has considerable experience developing web apps, both for external clients and for businesses associated with Kiwi Website Design.
To find out more about our capabilities, to discuss your web app idea, and to get a free, no-obligation quote, please call us today.
Can I Use My Web App Using a Mobile Device?
We develop web apps to be device agnostic. In other words, we ensure compatibility with as many devices, operating systems, and internet browsers as possible.
This applies both to the functionality and the usability of the app. In other words, we ensure all features work and we make the app easy to use on all devices. A good example is ensuring buttons and links are as easy to use with a finger tapping on a small screen as they are with a mouse clicking on a larger screen.
Are Web Apps Secure?
We will ensure your web app features the latest online security. This comes as standard with all the web apps we develop.
This includes SSL encryption technology as well as the enterprise level security offered by Microsoft’s Azure platform, as applicable.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Web App Developed Instead of Buying Off-the-Shelf Software?
If your idea for a web app is completely unique, you will no choice but to get it custom developed.
If it is not unique, you have a choice – buy an “off-the-shelf” solution or get the app custom developed. In almost all situations, the custom developed option is the best approach. The short-term costs may be slightly higher, but you will save money over time, the app will deliver better performance, and you will achieve a better return on investment.
What Development Process Do You Use?
We take an agile development approach when creating new web apps. This approach is more flexible than alternative development processes. It involves building the app in rapid increments with a highly efficient feedback loop. In other words, we involve you and the app’s end users in the development process as much as possible.
This saves development time, but it also ensures you get the functionality and feature processes you need, i.e. the features will work the way you need them to.
How Much Does Web App Development Cost?
The cost of a web app completely depends on the project scope. That said, the experience of our team and the efficient development process we use means we can keep the cost of development as competitive as possible.
Please contact us today to get a quote and to find out more.