SEO Trends for 2020 that Business Owners Should Know
As a business owner, you don’t need to be an expert in SEO – you’re too busy running your business, servicing your customers, and providing employment to spend time fine tuning your SEO knowledge. One thing you have probably picked up on, however, is that SEO is a constantly evolving picture. So, what are the things that are going to be important in 2020 and beyond? What are the current trends in SEO? Four of the most important from a business owner’s perspective are below. Mobile Usability If we were writing this blog five years ago, this entry would be about ensuring you have a mobile-friendly website. We are way beyond that advice now, as having a mobile-friendly website should be a given. What you need to focus on over the coming months and years is the usability of your website when a user accesses it on a mobile device:
- Does the website load fast?
- Is the text easy to read?
- Does the colour scheme look good on smaller screens?
- Is the navigation easy to use and is it slick?
- Are the buttons easy to tap with occasionally clunky fingers and thumbs?
- Can visitors do everything on a mobile device that they can on a computer?